Read my posts
About my weblog
Wednesday, May 25, 2016
The Future of Work in 5 Charts
Here are 5 charts that show you the future of work, based on the present, which is likely the past depending on when you’re reading this.
1. The size of Middle Management will swell as the number of people who aren’t that important flood the workforce.
2. As the workforce grows, it will become increasingly time-consuming to keep each member of the team up to date on various statuses.
Meetings and Email
3. As meetings grow longer and longer, workers will look to email to follow up on conversations, that will then be needed to be taken back to a meeting.
4. With so many meetings, preparing for meetings will be hard.
Time in Meetings
5. Without preparation, the time spent in meetings will be increasingly meaningless.
100 Tricks to Appear Smart in Meetings
is available for pre-order now! Check it out on
Barnes & Noble
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)